Measurement System Analysis MSA
This two-days course is conducted in both theory & workshops. It develops understanding of the MSA-4 Reference Manual through group activities and individual participation that meeting IATF 16949 clause 7.1.5 requirements.
In general, the participants will gain an understanding of the MSA-4 Reference Manual, its impact on quality systems and able to apply the knowledge in the implementation of IATF 16949 QMS.
Quality managers / Quality team leaders, IATF 16949 1st, 2nd, 3rd party auditors, anyone involved in developing MSA, Anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949
At the end of the course, participants are expected to gain insight into:
- Understand the MSA-4 Reference Manual and its impact on quality systems.
- Comprehend the elements of the MSA and the relationship of MSA to a quality system
- Look into organizational applications, categories of measurement system variation
- Under take Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Direct application to IATF 16949:2016 and the TE Supplement
Certificate of Competency
Participants will be provided with a certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
Lectures, discussion, exercise and group workshop.
- Categories of measurement error
- Measurements systems and the measurement process
- Measurement system study and planning
- Bias, Linearity, Stability, Repeatability, Reproducibility
- Examples of MSA
- Measurement studies for attributes
Download Course Details
SBL full payment. Crossed check is to be payable to ASCENDENT TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD. Admittance will be permitted upon receipt of full payment 2 weeks before the course is conducted.
Ascendent Consultancy reserves the right to cancel or postpone due to unforeseen circumstances. The course fee, less 50% for cancellation, will be promptly refunded for cancellations received in writing at least seven (7) working days before the course. No refunds shall be made after this period.