Repeatability and Reproducibility
This 1 day course develops understanding of the Repeatability & Reproducibility through group activities and individual participation that meeting IATF 16949 clause 7.1.5 requirements. The calculation is according to MSA-4 procedure. In general, the participants will gain an understanding of the Repeatability & Reproducibility, its impact on quality systems and able to apply the knowledge in the implementation of IATF 16949 QMS.
Quality managers / Quality team leaders, IATF 16949 1st, 2nd, 3rd party auditors, anyone involved in developing MSA, Anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949
At the end of the course, participants are expected to:
- To understanding the concept and sources of product and process variation.
- Understand and able to differentiate Repeatability and Reproducibility.
- To be able to apply these concept into product design, development or either relevant application fields.
Certificate of Competency
Participants will be provided with a certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
Lectures, discussion, exercise and group workshop.
Definition of Term
- Accuracy, Measurement Accuracy, Precision
- True Value, Accepted True Value, Error
- Characteristic, Gage Accuracy, Gage
- Repeatability, Gage Reproducibility, Rule Of Ten
- Average/ Mean (x-bar), Range, Standard
- Measurement Variation.
- Standard Deviation.
Sources of Variation
Accuracy and Repeatability
Exercises and case study
Download Course Details
SBL full payment. Crossed check is to be payable to ASCENDENT TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD. Admittance will be permitted upon receipt of full payment 2 weeks before the course is conducted.
Ascendent Consultancy reserves the right to cancel or postpone due to unforeseen circumstances. The course fee, less 50% for cancellation, will be promptly refunded for cancellations received in writing at least seven (7) working days before the course. No refunds shall be made after this period.