MS ISO IEC 17025 Documentation And Implementation
MS ISO/IEC 17025 is a well-known quality management system for laboratory. This training module is developed for those who wish to update the laboratory to a laboratory accreditation scheme or upgrading the current system to meet new requirement. Full details of all clauses explanation follows with hands on writing of quality manual. Participants are able to understand the impact of implementing the QMS and update their company quality manual . Clause by clause explanation emphasis on implementation of the standard is the selling point of this module.
Quality Managers, Technical Managers, Laboratory Managers, Supervisors, Chemist, microbiologist, Engineer, Signatories of test reports & certificates, Laboratory Personnel.
At the end of the course, participants are expected to:
- Identify the requirements of MS ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratory accreditation.
- Prepare effective documents to meet these requirements and the needs of the organization.
- Develop a system to successfully organize, issue and control quality system documentation.
Certificate of attendance is issued to participants as written document required by ISO quality management system.
Interactive lecture, discussion, course work.
- Introduction & Definition
- Background of lab accreditation standards
- Understand the requirement of all clauses in details
- General requirements for the competency of testing and calibration laboratories.
- Management Requirement
- Technical Requirements
- Guidance on writing quality manual
- Quality system documentation structure
- Quality manual structure
- Procedures structure
- Work instruction structure
- The format and process of procedure writing
- Supporting documentation
- The documentation format of a quality system
- Guidance on implement the requirements of the standards
- The function of the quality system
- The benefits of the quality system
- The process of accreditation to MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Explain the duties of quality and technical managers and their deputies
- Understand the responsibility to generate trust worthy test report
- Sample of Document
MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Documentation & Implementation (L002)
To be determined by customer.
Customer's premises (In-House Program) / Ascendent's Training Room (Public Program).
Min. 5 - Max. 25 participants.
SBL full payment. Crossed check is to be payable to ASCENDENT TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD. Admittance will be permitted upon receipt of full payment 2 weeks before the course is conducted.
Ascendent Consultancy reserves the right to cancel or postpone due to unforeseen circumstances. The course fee, less 50% for cancellation, will be promptly refunded for cancellations received in writing at least seven (7) working days before the course. No refunds shall be made after this period.